Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just A Quick Broil

If you are looking for a quick meal that actually tastes good, this is it. A pork tenderloin is broiled on top of a bed of snow peas, red peppers, carrots and scallions. The tenderloin gets a little help from a drizzle of honey and the meal comes together with a soy sauce glaze.

I've been on maternity leave for a little over a month now and I have successfully made it through all my Martha Stewart Everyday Food magazines. I cut out the recipes I've either made or would like to make and put them in a binder. So much neater than the millions of magazines I had tucked in every nook and cranny in my kitchen. This recipe came from one of those magazines. I made it because it looked easy and was quite surprised with how good it turned out. I will definitely make this again. You can find the complete recipe HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks totally yums! Glad you're back. Hope everything is going well!

~Cat